Greetings & pix from Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken Kurtis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I'm with our Reef Seekers group at Murex in Manado, Indonesia, for eight days of diving. Having a nice time but some torrential downpours late in the day today and yesterday. Had to cancel a dive yesterday and a night dive today because of it. Not the end of the world and we're still seeing cool stuff.

I'm posting ten pix each day which you can see through this link. Click on a gallery and the ten from that day display:

INDONESIA 2019 - DAILY TOP 10 PIX

- Ken

very nice photos...thanks for sharing.

I'm with our Reef Seekers group at Murex in Manado, Indonesia, for eight days of diving. Having a nice time but some torrential downpours late in the day today and yesterday. Had to cancel a dive yesterday and a night dive today because of it. Not the end of the world and we're still seeing cool stuff.

I'm posting ten pix each day which you can see through this link. Click on a gallery and the ten from that day display:

INDONESIA 2019 - DAILY TOP 10 PIX

- Ken

Nice. They call you crazy grandpa :D

Great shots Ken, if Oce is still there, please pass on my regards.

Wow, those are great pictures! Wish I were there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom