Grenada Underwater

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua Buoy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Finally managed to get my photos from this summer's trip to Grenada... thanks go to my friend Paul for lending me his camera for almost 2 weeks :) (Olympus in Ikelite housing)

Photos from: the MV/Shakem wreck, Bianca C wreck, Shark reef and some misc. snorkelling photos.

Have a look... http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=all&ppuser=3525

(I also added some close up photos of my new Poseidon BeSea W100 wing... it's hasn't been diving yet though!)

Enjoy :D

Mike7:
Some nice pics you got there!

Thanks Mike7, I was really impressed by the camera, I've used mostly film underwater which was ok, and a digital twice before, from Sea and Sea (one of the early models) and was not impressed. This camera didn't have much of an issue with shutter delay and the built in flash did well. It was fun to use and made for some nice shot for my screen saver :D

thanks again
nic

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing them.

Nice pics!!!

I didn't know much about diving in Grenada, but I figured it would be pretty cool. There's a very real chance I'll end up going to St. George's for medical school, and I have to admit, at least two years of weekend diving in the Caribbean would not break my heart!

Back
Top Bottom