Guam: photos wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h3o

Reaction score
GU, Guam's Bestselling Magazine is seeking scuba diving or other outdoor activity photos for our submission-based "Action" section within our "Outside" department.

Show off your photos of scuba diving, off-roading, spear fishing, rock climbing or any other action sport to be hand in Guam.

Email 1-4 high resolution photos to: s u b m i t @ gumagazine . com (omit spaces)
Photos must be from Guam.

Deadline for July/August issue: June 19, 2009.
GU Magazine | Guam's Bestselling Magazine

GU, Guam's Bestselling Magazine is seeking scuba diving or other outdoor activity photos for our submission-based "Action" section within our "Outside" department.

Show off your photos of scuba diving, off-roading, spear fishing, rock climbing or any other action sport to be hand in Guam.

Email 1-4 high resolution photos to: s u b m i t @ gumagazine . com (omit spaces)
Photos must be from Guam.

Deadline for July/August issue: June 19, 2009.
GU Magazine | Guam's Bestselling Magazine

Sorry, I missed this, I have some nice shots from my trip to Guam in December 2007. Keep me in mind :wink: I'll be moving to Guam the end of this year :)

I don't think I've posted any photos from Guam here on scubaboard, but you can see some examples of my work over in the Philippine Paradise Divers forum.

Back
Top Bottom