GUE / DIR Dive Day at Pennyroyal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do I have to set this account up for her? I'll do it, won't take any time at all! :D

I'm off to Wallyworld to get some blue spray paint and an "H" stencil for my old bc, I'm leaving the DR bp/wing gear virgin DR.

I'll gladly double up the steels for her! :mooner::popcorn:

Did you get your mask repaired?

Chris, she said dont be a hater cause your jealous of the big blue "H" (Shes laughing) She says you know she loves you and you can try her halcon anytime lol.

Do I have to set this account up for her? I'll do it, won't take any time at all! :D

I'm off to Wallyworld to get some blue spray paint and an "H" stencil for my old bc, I'm leaving the DR bp/wing gear virgin DR.

I'll gladly double up the steels for her! :mooner::popcorn:

Did you get your mask repaired?

Hi, its the evil other half better known as Julie. Me in drysuit and doubles? I thought you loved me? Why are you trying to kill me? No he didnt get his mask fixed and he used it this weekend in TN and worried me sick! Missed you this weekend, hope your still going to Pennyroyal this coming weekend. Bring your stencils and spray paint! Give Kim hugs..shes the nice one...:kiss2:

This Saturday's dive day is really turning into a fun time. Lunch is potluck; please bring something to share with the group. We'll be diving all day and evening. Who knows, you might walk away with some free stuff too.

Mike

This Saturday's dive day is really turning into a fun time. Lunch is potluck; please bring something to share with the group. We'll be diving all day and evening. Who knows, you might walk away with some free stuff too.

Mike

:hmmm: Oh sure. Rope me in and THEN tell me I have to share. Ok, I will bring the soy burgers :D

Never had a soy burger before. I tried a Boca the other day. I prefer cow.

Mike

Boca is soy! Friendly hint...In order to DIR (sorry I cant help myself) you have to hold your mouth just so and hop around on your left leg at the same time while consuming. :chicken:

Ok ok scratch the soy burgers you party pooper. What do we need? I dont remember seeing any grills at Pennyroyal...do we need one? For the cow?

Boca is soy!?! I thought it was soylent green.

I'm bringing a grill. Main course is probably dogs or burgers, but you can suppliment it or bring a side, if you've got that "special" recipe that you're willing to try out on a group of ravenous knuckleheads.

Mike

:fishslap:
Boca is soy!?! I thought it was soylent green.

I'm bringing a grill. Main course is probably dogs or burgers, but you can suppliment it or bring a side, if you've got that "special" recipe that you're willing to try out on a group of ravenous knuckleheads.

Mike

Ummm. I love this group to much to subject them to my cooking. Except mabe Ed. You gave mr warchief a real good laugh tho :wink: Its taken me 10 years to convince him ppl really dont cook at home. Please dont put ideas in his head.

I would appreciate it if you guys would refrain from talking about this event as I am still pretty freakin' sad that I can't go!!!

:depressed:

Jennifer, you really need to get your priorities in order.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom