GUE do they practice what they preach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I KNEW that guy had no clue.

I did some research and there it is folks

SantaScubaDiver.jpg

Wow, this sounds like the first time you realized that your parents have sex.

SORRY, tsandm I guess my instructor taught me to do the s drill every time to make sure my primary hose could be easily deployed. I guess you could deploy it without doing the drill. As far as the intro class went my daughter was taking it not me. I was just along for the ride. Ron Frank , I followed there every movement because for me it was like seeing a movie star. Like I said I was a little in awe. Unless you have met some of these top individuals yourselves, you never know how you will respond. I am not bashing at all, just a little dissapointed. I agree we are not always perfect and I don't think I am anywhere near perfect, believe me not anywhere near. Just an observation

Wow, this sounds like the first time you realized that your parents have sex.

My parents never had sex. My Mom went to sleep one night and when she woke I was on her pillow.

I swear.

Holy crap. Talk about bashing. :shakehead: The OP set GUE up on very high standards and to see "one of the top divers in this group" not follow their (Peter :no:) teaching can be a bit disappointing. Life is a *****. There isn't a Santa Claus. If the rules that GUE teaches helps you with your DIR diving then that's all that matters. Right?

Additionally, he states he's taking cavern/intro with his *daughter*. What's to say she isn't GUE certified.

Sorry, do not mean at all to bash. Just making a simple statements that even the4 best can slack at times. My spelling is not perfect and my daughter was taking a class I was just there as a spectator

Sorry, do not mean at all to bash. Just making a simple statements that even the4 best can slack at times. My spelling is not perfect and my daughter was taking a class I was just there as a spectator

:confused: Wasn't talking about you. Was talking about the three posters before me. You posted what you saw and your unhappiness with it. They didn't have to be so harsh or correct your spelling just because they disagreed with your opinion. It's just an agency and those who founded it. :idk: Everyone is human after all.

:confused: Wasn't talking about you. Was talking about the three posters before me.

I can see why the Op thought you were referring to him when you mentioned bashing.

Your post requires a second look to be sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom