Gue/tdi/dsat/iantd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ciedd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I am sure that this has been discussed but I could not find a thread associated with this subject.
I am TDI Adv Nitrox certified but have been looking at the GUE to further my training. Some people swear by GUE while others swear by TDI or IANTD or DSAT. Are there any pros and cons for each of these? Is the training of one better than the other? or is it just a personal preference and the team that you dive with? What do people recognize as the best when you want to dive in different place around the world?

thanks,

Ciedd

hmm.... what's the biggest popcorn maker anyone is selling on ebay...

If you do a search on GUE, or TDi you will find some info. Usually folks have done some type of research before asking that kind of question so that when folks give their opinions they can better evaluate the answers given. I would visit both the GUE and TDI websites and find an instructor in your area you can talk to. But thats just me cause I happen to know some folks on SB are full of BS (no offense to those who are not), heck I would even take this advice w/ a grain of salt!

Why not skip the worry of "which agency" to be certified by...??

Just talk to several "suggested" instructors, find the one you like best, and take the courses you want to take.

Instructors make the course worthwhile, not the agency.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom