GUE vs NSS-CDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nss-cds does not make you use a single tank on cavern course, and intro cave, actually they now require use of double in intro to cave inorder to continue, if you take a single tank intro course you would have to retake the course in doubles.

Having just completed the CDS/NACD full cave program I strongly agree that is is more based on instructor rather than agency. I took my course with Larry Green and he was excelent. Possibly one of the best teachers I have had in any type of learning, in our out of the water. I feal his course was very thorough and demanding. I would also look at the cridentals of the instructor. How long have they been cave diving and teaching etc. Larry is the training director for NACD as well as TDI's cave program. Just my 2 cents, for what it is worth.

Rob

I have to agree with Divesherpa, they don't get any better than Tyler Moon.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom