Guess the identity of The Ignored Member Who Must Not Be Named

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that's the funny bit.... it started where it was supposed to be but turned into something different.... you would think He Who Must Not Be Named was in control of this thread lol

My 2 personal favourites are no longer here. One was named after a film era SLR Camera, the other was master of a mythical being one may find in Middle Earth. Kinda...

Some of the biggest laughs I have ever had were posted by those two. Usually underwater photography related. I just can't bring myself to ignore anyone, it is too much fun to enjoy the stupidity of others.

Z...

Oh.... Buddy.

I know who you are talking about...

MR F3Nikon.....:rofl3:

That guy was a ##@$$@@% that thought he was gods gift to U/W Photography and New NOTHING!

Oooppss was I suppose to say that?:D

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that The Poster Who Shall Not Be Named actually hasn't been in this thread at all?

He knows about it and has I am sure been enjoying reading it (this and the original). He knows that he annoys some people and he thrives on it. Some people like him and think he provides quality advice and entertainment.....others do not. Welcome to the world of internet forums I suppose. Enter the
ignore_button.jpg
button.

He knows about it and has I am sure been enjoying reading it (this and the original). He knows that he annoys some people and he thrives on it. Some people like him and think he provides quality advice and entertainment.....others do not. Welcome to the world of internet forums I suppose. Enter the
ignore_button.jpg
button.

That is obvious from the comments on his profile page if you want to add to his Profile views to check it :blinking:

You know he's lovin it!

The irony that he is the object of the ignore button yet an entire thread and almost 130 posts are dedicated to him. His profile is a hoot! Check it out.

He should run for VP in 2* years

:lol:
hey good one I like subtle :clapping:

I've checked the stats but he doesn't even show up in the ScubaBoard Top 10 Ignored Members...

Back
Top Bottom