Guess the identity of The Ignored Member Who Must Not Be Named

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone already pointed out that the thread El linked to in the first post isn't the ignore member thread?

I just clicked it to reread the first post and it I ended up here http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/feedback/270924-exclusive-forums-question-moderators.html

Yep :D

I'm working on a patented "ignore" button you can use in real-life...any potential investors?

I too am going to become an overnight millionaire when I invent software that allows people to punch others in the face via the internet

Either that or I'll wind up with a bloody nose in short order :)

Hey if we can have an ignore member button.... why can't we have an alert member button. There are a few people on here like TSandM where I would love to be alerted to their posts. They always seem to have something of value to say presented in a positive supportive way.

Thanks for the Thread.... I have wondered about the Ignore feature. I am thinking of a couple.... I suspect one may be your "Ignored one"

Yea that would be good. I'd add 'He Who Must Not Be Named' on to it as I think his posts are hilarious :rofl3:

I just checked my ignore list, I don't have anybody on there yet. I think it would be unlikely for me to add someone unless they were one of those people who only post in popcorn emoticons :wink:

I can't get over how bothered some people are by someone on an internet forum. I can understand if the person is making personal attacks but so far I have not seen that from the 'Ignored One'.

Tortuga, sorry but I think someone on bash.org already holds that patent :p

Yea that would be good. I'd add 'He Who Must Not Be Named' on to it as I think his posts are hilarious :rofl3:

I just checked my ignore list, I don't have anybody on there yet. I think it would be unlikely for me to add someone unless they were one of those people who only post in popcorn emoticons :wink:

:popcorn:

:rofl3:

You have plenty of non-popcorn posts though so you can stay off my Ignore List... (at least for now :eyebrow: If the ratio of popcorn to useful posts increases well I might change my mind :wink:)

:rofl3:

You have plenty of non-popcorn posts though so you can stay off my Ignore List... (at least for now :eyebrow: If the ratio of popcorn to useful posts increases well I might change my mind :wink:)

Well, I have lots of posts. Useful is a whole 'nuther discussion... :wink:

I don't have a clue... I don't even know whose ignore list I'm on because they were on mine before they started to ignore me.

I cannot imagine you posting anything that would land you on an ignore list Bill. After all, you don't use many smilies in your posts.

I don't have a clue... I don't even know whose ignore list I'm on because they were on mine before they started to ignore me.

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom