Gulf Shores April 13th-15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaKicker

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey All, I will be down in Gulf Shores between April 13th - 15th. I would like to get some shore and maybe a boat dive in while I am there. Anyone going to free that weekend? I should be down early afternoon on the 13th and will be leaving on the morning of the 16th.

No plans yet, still a few weeks away though. I can probably get a shore dive or two in though.

We should have a boat in the water by then. Let us know when it gets closer. By the way on your profile it says "shoots,family" Do you shoot something or shoot your family with a something? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Cool avatar Scubakicker....mind if I pillage it?:D

Bugman, sounds good I am looking forward to it. I would like to see thw whiskey wreck for myself as well as the paddlewheeler. We will be staying on the west side of Gulf Shores about 2 miles from Bahama Bobs.

Seadoggirl, As for shooting the family, that only happens if they get in the way....:D

Denisegg, Pillage Away......

Goodluck on the paddlewheeler, less you know where it is already :)

I'm always up for showing people around the Whiskey and the AL Point Jetties though.

Now Mat be sweet...he does have a cool avatar!!!!!

Now now, locals secrets are just that :wink:

SuPrBuGmAn:
Now now, locals secrets are just that :wink:

Why Mat, you are a local secret aren't you?:D (Just for locals):D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom