Haigh Quarry - May 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luckydays

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am hoping that our weather will turn consistent soon and would like to get a dive or three in at Haigh on May 9th, 2009 (weather dependent) between 8 and 9 am. I am hoping that others would be interested in joining me and getting to meet a few SB'ers while we are at it.

I would love to take the first dive to practice some skills and the other dives to see more of the quarry that I have not seen yet. Since I am new, there is quite a bit I have yet to see.

We can make it a day of diving but bring your own lunch. Everybody is welcome. Please post if you can make it so we know who to expect. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Hi Luckydays:

It would be great diving with you again! Sorry I can't make that day. Hope it goes well for you.

Rob

D'oh! I just took another look at the calendar. I had the wrong day! :dork2:(Sure you want me to dive with you?) I think I can make it!

Rob

Hi Rob, would love it if you can make it that day. Oh and bring Joe with you if he can make it. We will have a nice time fighting off the catfish and bluegill while looking at the S. S. Minnow.

Boy this got posted quick:D Count me in :popcorn:

That's how we do it Joe. I needed to commit and get others to commit as well before I got something booked in my calendar!

Hopefully after your class we can meet to put a face to a name and get a dive in.
Posted via Mobile Device

:D That s the best way to do it.

Hi Joe, I am hoping that we can get a good crowd. It is a bit early in the season but it would be nice to see the quarry, meaning better vis than when I got certified in it.

Back
Top Bottom