Haigh Quarry on Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are required to be Solo Certified to dive solo at Haigh. Don't even think about doing it otherwise...if Tina found out, and she has before..trust me, it wasn't pretty.

If you guys are there I wouldn't mind buddying up, but if there are three of us, I just may continue the dive when you guys need to turn around. I havent had a chance to dive for a long period on the unit so I'm interested in doing that.

If there is just two of us, I wouldn't do this as that isn't cool.

Well, I'll be picking-up BDP on my way to Haigh tomorrow morning so we have at least 2.

Should I bring the flag?

Besides you still owe me a nice wall dive remember? Hope you got the neck seal figured out.

Someone had told me that they pretty much figured you're responsible for yourself at Haigh, that combined with the Solo Diver Course kind of left it sketchy but I'm not at the point where I'll solo yet so I didn't investigate it in depth. I figure next summer I'll do the Solo Cert there and then I should be okay but I doubt I'll still do too much solo after that.

well i think that is a no go for me on saturday....hope ya'll have fun..

You are required to be Solo Certified to dive solo at Haigh. Don't even think about doing it otherwise...if Tina found out, and she has before..trust me, it wasn't pretty.

I wouldn't violate policy. For one simple reason: I need Haigh!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom