Haigh this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be out there with my girlfriend Jenn on Sunday, Monday if anyone wants a few more. We will be in a black jeep liberty by the changing stations if you guys are up for it. See ya guys around

Dive Safe

Mike

If I can't round up a buddy for a trip to Gilboa I might head up your way. Both are about the same travel time for me. I would be able to do either Sat/Sun or Sun/Mon. Looks like Sun/Mon might work best for most of you. Mind if I join you?

Anybody have a recommendation for where to stay in the area? Ideally someplace cheap. Camping would be fine too.

Absolutely Jim! Join us! The down side of Haigh is that there is no on site camping, but there may be camping not that far away becasue I think there is a state park in the area. Call Tina at Haigh and ask what she recommends. The number is (815) 939-7797.

Hi Guys,
I can make it on Mon. or tues. I am going out on Capt. Bob's boat out of Burnham on Sat. and might be crewing for him on Sunday.
So, Monday would be best for me.
If anyone wants to go on sat, he has the room for a few more.
Robb

electricbear60625:
Hi Guys,
I can make it on Mon. or tues. I am going out on Capt. Bob's boat out of Burnham on Sat. and might be crewing for him on Sunday.
Robb

Crap. I'd much rather hit the lake, but I'm taking a co-worker to his check-out dives at Haigh Sat & Sun morn ( unless he fails his written tonight ) because he has no car and apparently it's my fault he's getting certified. So, I might need a buddy to putz around for awhile.

Dean810:
Absolutely Jim! Join us! The down side of Haigh is that there is no on site camping, but there may be camping not that far away becasue I think there is a state park in the area. Call Tina at Haigh and ask what she recommends. The number is (815) 939-7797.

Thanks Dean! I'll give Tina a call tomorrow.

electricbear60625:
Hi Guys,
Robb

Hey Robb. Glad to see that your back is doing better. What time are you wanting to dive on Monday? I'm leaning towards coming up for Sunday and Monday. I'll need to head back Monday by no later than 2:00, but since I'll be staying in the area I can be there early Monday morning. Would that work?

Sunday is looking grim for me, I might be able to get down there Monday though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom