Halcyon 18 w HID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm selling a Halcyon 18w HID light.
It has problems with charging, could be the charger. Other than that, the small amount it does charge the light fires and works although when warmed up tends to flicker between blueish and reddish light. Light has a brand new battery that was put together by Hawk at TNR in Santa Ana, CA.
This would be a good light for someone who knows about lights and is able to trouble shoot it and fix it, or it could be used as a parts light.
At one point I did send the light back to Halcyon and they couldn't find anything wrong with it. They did a computer readout and the light burned for 4 hours like it should. I can't make it work so I'm getting rid of it. Can lights aren't my thing anymore.

I'm asking $225 (plus shipping) because that what I'm in it for the battery.
Light comes with everything you see including spare bulb.

If interested please email me at my private email:
ericsedletzky at yahoo dot com.
or call: (707) 318-2577 cell phone

I can take Paypal or Visa-M/C through my business. Not set up to take Discover or Amex.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    416.5 KB · Views: 95
Thanks Eric! Adeline is going to enjoy the light, along with the Freedom Plate she got from you too :)

Back
Top Bottom