Halcyon BCDs in WanChai Hongkong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

goodeatsfan

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi fellow scubaboarders, anyone here know where I can go to get a halcyon BCD in Wanchai district in hongkong?

Andrew has some, but he is closer to Stanley. I think the listed Halcyon dealer is IN Wanchai. Are you in Hong Kong now. I'm in the Navy and that is my next stop. Much later this month though. If you make it out to see Andrew he is a nice fella. I met him this spring. Some buddies and I where going dive with him but due to weather and work had to cancel. He has a nice selection of tech gear out there. I think it is Avalon Marina is where the shop is. Mandarin Divers, thats it. I could not remeber. I need to send some emails to get some dives set up when I get there. Good luck. Have fun.
PacChill

There are two dive shops close to you - one on Lockhard Road opposite Wan Chai MTR - Pro Dive.

The other is in Causeway Bay, on Hennessy Road I think. Not sure if either does Halycon BCD but it shouldn't take you long to find out :)

hey fellas, thanks for the replies. Reason is I heard someone earlier today tell me that the 30lb eclipse was going for about USD500+ and he saw it in Wan Chai. So I'm like trying to find it and get my brother-in-law there to get them for me.

500us for the MC System? Might have to ge me another one when I get there if this is true!

Here is the Pro-Dive website

http://www.prodive.com.hk/eng/index.asp

which has a map on the contact page, as well as phone numbers.

Trying to remember the name of the shop in Causeway Bay, they set me on the path to diving by selling me a wetsuit and I can't remember their name.... grr !

I think Madarin Divers is near Causeway Bay. If I remeber correct, Causeway Bay is just before Sanley, so it could be the same shop. The only other shop I know of for sure is in Kawloon, but they are more on the rec level and didn't have any backplate rigs much less Halcyon.
Any rate, I will be in Honk Kong in about two weeks. Can't wait. I just hope I get to dive. If nothing else spend an *** load of money on dive gear lol. I'm looking for a Suunto SK-7, and some spring heels.

Any idea what the packing/shipping weight of a Alu plate 30# Eclipse is?

Aberdeen! Thats it, not Avalon. ok. LOL
GOODEATSFAN: When I got my Eclipse, it got the #40 with a SS BP. I paid 18USD. That was from Okinawa to my house near Tokyo. Inculed in the package was bolt snaps some hoses, and some Scouts too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom