Halcyon BCDs in WanChai Hongkong

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:) thanks a bunch for the follow ups guys! greatly appreciated. I 'm gonna give them a call to pre-arrange a pick-up. will let u both know if the price is firm and the place is right!

goodeatsfan:
:) thanks a bunch for the follow ups guys! greatly appreciated. I 'm gonna give them a call to pre-arrange a pick-up. will let u both know if the price is firm and the place is right!
Are you sure he got stock?

goodeatsfan:
hey fellas, thanks for the replies. Reason is I heard someone earlier today tell me that the 30lb eclipse was going for about USD500+ and he saw it in Wan Chai. So I'm like trying to find it and get my brother-in-law there to get them for me.
Very good price!
Worth to buy:popcorn:

For sure let us know what the deal is. I know he can sell TWO when I get there if they have them.

Just FYI, I thought pro-dive had been taken off the authorized Halcyon dealers list last time I checked. For awhile, they were undercutting everyone on Halcyon stuff - heck I got a great deal on a 30lb eclipse last year. Last time I spoke with Jason at Pro-dive, he said they were going to stop selling Halcyon and last time I was in the shop, they only had OMS tech gear...

Not sure who else sells Halcyon in HK other than Mandarin Divers in Aberdeen.

BTW, if you're interested in an Apek's reg, prodive has great prices on them...

Is Mandarin Divers the shop that is listed on the Halcyon site?

Been waiting for pro-dive to get back to me for about a week now. No news from them. So I'm kinda feeling that this is probably a no-go situation for me. BUT that said, I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

pacchill:
Is Mandarin Divers the shop that is listed on the Halcyon site?

authorized H dealers according to the Halcyon HK distributor's website.

Hong Kong

Mandarin Divers
Unit 2 G/F, Aberdeen Marina Tower
8 Shum Wan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852) 2554 7110
Fax: (+852) 2554 7121
E-mail: info@mandarin-divers.com
Pacific Ocean Sports Center
G/F, 13 Chi Wo Street
Jordon, Kowloon.
Tel: (+852) 2771 9195
Fax:(+852) 2771 9910
E-mail: enquiry@posc.com.hk
Diving Express Ltd
1/F Flat D, Han Yee Building
19-21 Hankow Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon.
Tel: (+852) 2724 1322
Fax: (+852) 2868 2268
E-mail: info@divingexpress.com

Diving Adventure Ltd
2/F, Island Building, 439-445 Hennessy Road
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Tel: (+852) 25722138
E-mail: divinghk@hkstar.com

Copy, Paste, Print. Thanks Pakman! I don't how I missed that. Our internet connection out here on the ship sucks, I proly just got fed up and closed the link. I know where I'll be when I'm not diving.

some reason, the main H site only lists the Halcyon int'l distributors... but if you go to the Halcyon HK site, they list the actual retailers...

cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom