Halcyon BP/W AWESOME Condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dry_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey everyone.

I am selling my Halcyon BP/W set up. I had never used a BP/W set up before this one. I bought it and to be honest with you I really just dont like the way it "feels" Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with the setup, it just insn't "for me" I guess I am more of a conventional BC kind of guy.....my loss is your gain.......

So here is the scoop......

Halcyon stainless back plate, New (w/Blue H) webbing. It "HAS" been cut (don't worry, I am 5'-11" and weight 265lbs) so there is plenty of room in it for you. If you happen to be bigger than me, you can get a new Halcyon web kit for $25.00 from a Halcyon dealer. Halcyon Ditchable (20-lb. ACB System) weight pockets. Stubby knife W/sheath Picture can be seen here http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1452/img0667resizeyi2.jpg , crotch strap. Halcyon wing (Pioneer 45lb). Wing is in excellent condition with no leaks. Also Diverite single tank adapter with 2 bands. The webbing and the pockets have five dives on them. That is the number of times that I got them wet. I will guarantee that the condition of the rig is as advertised with a money back guarantee. So what do you have to loose. Great set up for someone looking to get into a BP/W........

$450.00 shipped for whole setup or you can pick up in Western, MA

I am on the road right now so I do not have pics that I can post right now. If you would like pics please PM me with your email address and I will send you some pics as soon as I get home on Thursday the 12th.

Last edited:
I have had a few offers on some of the pieces of the rig. I am not against selling it in pieces. If there is a piece of the rig that you are interested in shoot me a PM with what you are interested in and what your offer is....

Thanks

Dan

I am curious if I am way out of line for the BP/W combo. I have had a few people ask about breaking it up, but nothing on the whole set up. I will not be offended if someone would tell me really no BS... what it is worth. I really don't know much about this type of equipment. I was just shooting from the hip on the price. If I am ridiculously high please let me know.

I am open to all offers. At this point I am not going to dive this piece of gear, so it is not going to do me any good just sitting in the corner.

Thanks

Dan

I think you're in the ballpark on the price. I am basing that judgement on Halcyon BP/W rigs I've seen on this board. Of course, it's really only worth what someone would be willing to pay. I paid alot more than that for my BP/W. If I was in the market for one, I would certainly consider your offer. Just my opinion here.

Thank you for the kind words. I know the fact that I don't have any pics up at this point is not helping. They are coming. I am not home right now so it will have to wait till Thursday.

Hey everyone. I am sorry that I could not put up the pics when I first put the BP/W for sale. As I said I was awayon buisness. I am home now so here are the pics. Hope this works ok for you. If not let me know and I can email them to anyone who wants them.

Halcyon_BPW.jpg

Halcyon_BPW_(1).jpg

Halcyon_BPW_(2).jpg

Thanks for looking

Dan

Dry,
I can't see the pic's.
Just three red x's with a frame around them.

can anyone else see them. I can see them fine on my screen. If you can not see them please let me know.....I will see what I can do to correct the problem.

Thanks

Dan

upload the pics to a public web server, and link to the URLs. If they're on your home computer, or a restricted access site, we won't see them.

can anyone else see them. I can see them fine on my screen. If you can not see them please let me know.....I will see what I can do to correct the problem.

Thanks

Dan

Can't see them either. You may see them because they are cached on your computer.

Post them on ScubaBoard's photo gallery.

ScubaBoard Gallery - Main Index

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom