Happy 231st Birthday - U.S. Marines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A very Happy Birthday to the Marines.

From the daughter, sister and niece of four marines - father, brother, and two uncles.

Not that its birthday related, but I watched Flags of Our Fathers the other night. I thought it was a great film. It makes me glad that I have never been shot at and appreciative of those that have been for the rest of us.

Hope All Marines Former and Present Have a Great day!

JB is doing training with his 180 new Marines that will be deployed with him back to Iraq in March. (Ramadi / Fallujah) He said he enjoyed serving his Marines (they had steak ) and he arranged for them all to get two beers each, in celebration. (they are in the field, at 7000 feet near Mauna Kea)

some pictures from this year...Marines doing some heavy lifting...I have so much respect.

collage40.jpg

collage1-3.jpg

collage-7.jpg

i just wanted to thank everyone fom the bottom of my heart im a young marine but i got hert when i was in iraq. camp TQ motor [t] we did convoys to Ramadi /blue diamond / Fallujah and many other places i was personaly a .50 gunner on my truck but loved every min of it but when i see stuff like this it really shakes me up i hope to get fixed up and go back to serve again once again thank you

Gods Speed on your recovery!

So many support you....here at home and the Iraqi people.

Ramadi/ Fallujah...you were playing prime time, thank you for the hard work.

Congrats y'all.

Hey brianlynn, welcome to :sblogo:
and thanks for your service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom