Happy Birthday DivingPrincessE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ONESPEED

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
:bday::party:Have an awesome day Emily!!!!:party::bday:

vg-happy-birthday.jpg

WEELLLLL CRAPPOLLA!!!!

Happy Birthday to EMILY!!!

Hope your day is filled with fun times :)

Em I am sorry my post isn't filled with smileys and color, I am not like the OP who apparently is trying to be like DD :wink:

:acclaim: Happy Birthday, Em!!!!!!! :acclaim:

:balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

Thanks guys!!:D

I think SB is trying to bring me down though. This is what was waiting for me this morning

Happy Birthday DivingPrincessE! From all of us here on the ScubaBoard staff! We hope you have an excellent day today... but one question... Why aren't you out diving instead?!? :)

I know ScubaBoard...I know!! I wish I was diving :depressed: It's ok though, I'll be diving this weekend...unless I eff up the weather again. Quick someone do an anti-rain/wind dance!

Have a great and Happy Birthday Emily. I would like to be the first one to say I hope you get to dive on your birthday...or at least get the gift of a trip to dive for your birthday.

:popcorn:

I didn't realize we were out on the actual board when I posted that . . . hmm OH-WELL . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom