Happy Birthday Dr. Bill!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Birthday!!

:present2::hb2::1balloon::chicken::multi::drummer::wave-smil:bday::rock_band:yl2jump::balloon

See you at the show next weekend!

Tom

Happy Birthday Dr Bill !

Remember .. your not older, just aged for smoothness & taste :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dr. Bill!!!!! I hope you're having a great day!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Dr. Bill!!!!! I hope you're having a great day!!!!

I see we're both born on the same day... does that make us twins, ScubaSamantha? Hope your day was a good one as well.

What a rotten birthday... I can't believe the Lakers blew a 24 point lead over the Celtics. Of course that's only a game.

I did get the draft of my squid episode completed about 10 minutes ago. And I did watch "Red Sorghum" with Gong Li. And the weather was great for sunning. I'm sure glad I'll be diving the next three days as I'm seeing forecasts of 90+ degree weather in Los Angeles.

Thanks for all the well wishes!

dr. bill, - if you were born in hong kong then we are definitely twins separated at born, wait til i tell mom. dad has always been suspicious of the milk man....

it was a great day, many calls, texts and email with birthday wishes from family and friends i'm very fortunate and am reminded even more so on birthdays. was able to finalize a dive trip to costa rica for july 4th weekend, where i hope to get advanced certified, so it was a very good day. we had gorgeous weather in NYC about 80+ degree, sunny and low humidity which made the day even more special.

sorry about the lakers, they must not have known it was our birthdays otherwise they would have tried harder.

keep in touch, my twin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom