Happy Birthday SeaJay!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paul - he quit smoking and gave himself a little advance " birthday present" as a reward, I think... without waiting for his tax refund.

That's a good point! Hmmm......Now that I think of it, I DO owe myself some nice new scuba gear...although I did just buy myself a new racing mt bike and a new 1ast and second stage and otco. I think I'll wait untill next bday rolls around.

Honey (Nurseshark)...look what Seajay got for his birthday...you know mine is in August, if you started shopping now you could get me the same stuff...please...oh...OK...yeah, yeah he bought it for himself...what's that...oh...yeah Raven's present is pretty good too...

Have a great day!

Hopefully not too late, I think you are one time zone behind me.

And keep up the stories, you are at least partially responsible for the things I bought recently, and it's not even my birthday! I agree with cat, I have never smoked, so I owe myself a LOT of gear! :D

A very happy birthday and many happy returns!

I hereby grant permission for all nonsmoker people to go out and spend lots of money on cool gear. Reward yourself for never having smoked. :D

If you are a smoker, then now's your chance... Set a goal. Hit it. Reward yourself. :D Heck, you can do that regardless of the "smoking" thing...

Why not make a deal with yourself? You'll buy that certain special something if you'll successfully challenge yourself and then meet that challenge.

For you guys, being tobacco-free might not be a big deal... But for me, it was a major challenge.

I hit it. I get the gear. Next is a major goal with my company... And then it's the world record.

I'm going to hit that if it's the last thing I do! :D

PaulB once bubbled...
Daaang SeaJay. How big was your tax return? lol. Seems the more I make...the more they take away and the less they give back ;-0

Hahahaaa...

I highly recommend TurboTax on the Web, and a couple of hours' worth of time making sure not to take any shortcuts. :D

As a full-time student and business owner, George W.'s new tax laws have been very, very good to me. :D Thanks, George W.!

than never.

Happy Birthday man.

Chad

Hey, y'all... Guess what I found on my doorstep this afternoon when I came home from lunch?

My Suunto order from Singapore. :D

I had ordered an SK-7, a Vyper, and the PC software all from a shop in Singapore, since they gave me the best price ( http://www.ass.com.sg ) by far. Their customer service was excellent, the goods brand new, and their prices nearly half of what they were here in the States. Highly recommended. :D

But the most interesting thing was opening my FedEx package. My new Suunto stuff was wrapped in... Birthday gift wrapping paper. The funny thing is that I don't remember ever telling Eric that it was my birthday... :D Could Eric be a lurker on this site?

Amazing. Thank you for the excellent service, Eric... I know many shops that could learn a lesson about customer service from you! :D

What a great birthday. :D

...you have too many cool new toys. Can I take up smoking, quit, and then buy myself a Gavin? I can't find any other way to justify it...
:D

Me thinks I'm going nuts. :D

I just got my Extreme Exposure order in... Soft crotch strap, a pair of those rediculously expensive backup lights, my new 61 lb. Halcyon semi-closed lift bag (oh, isn't this cool?) and a variety of hardware... I'm beginning to twitch.

...Just in time for my Leisurepro order to get here. :D Uk. Blauaw... Pffttt... MK16/S550/R380 here... With the (amazingly solid) new OMS 2" pressure gauge...

Uckco. Brrrrrrring! *pop*

All I can do right now is sit in the corner and giggle. :D

...And I'm still waiting for my FifthD order to come in... That's the big one... :D

It's gonna take me a while to assemble all of this stuff! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom