Happy Birthday Uncle Pug!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Won't be able to come on tomorrow, so wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to my favorite Uncle!!

:wave-smil

Laurel

I think you're about a month early. I can understand UP lieing about the year of birth in his profile; however, lieing about the day doesn't make much sense. :D

The Camel is a sly one. Never did he utter a word on my boat today. The cat was kept in the bag... And to think we had a few jet fins to use for spanking. Happy Birthday Pugster! My very best to one of the finest gentleman that I know. :hb2:

Uncle Pug:
Something this momentous requires a 30 day run up. Let the festivities begin!

So, I'm a blond....At least I got the date correct. What matter of importance is the month? It's Uncle pug!

Uncle Pug:

I suppose it's only fair that we give the fire department a significant warning. :wink:

Happy month-or-so-until-your-birthday Uncle Pug! :hb2:

Why do I have a sneaking feeling that this is going to happen on the 23rd day of each month? Oh well!

Do they make a cake big enough for that many candles? :eyebrow:

Uncle Pug:
We're going to Port Hardy for easter weekend. Wanna come?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom