Happy Thanksgiving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K Mejean

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings Y'all!!!! Just wanted to take a minute to wish all my dive buddies and scuba friends a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone eats way too much and spends the day with their family and friends. :D:D Remember if you can't find anything else to be thankful for at least be thankful you live in Florida. There are places where people can't dive year round. I don't know why anyone would live there but at least we don't!!!!!!!:D:D

I wish each of you a happy and blessed holiday season. :palmtree: Bob

Greetings Y'all!!!! Just wanted to take a minute to wish all my dive buddies and scuba friends a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone eats way too much and spends the day with their family and friends. :D:D Remember if you can't find anything else to be thankful for at least be thankful you live in Florida. There are places where people can't dive year round. I don't know why anyone would live there but at least we don't!!!!!!!:D:D

Diddo! By the way, it looks like I'm going to be getting tat #2. But I'll wait till the spring. It will be a dive flag. That's all I know.:D

Happy Thanksgiving to all and here's hoping you have some fun & safe dives over the long weekend! I'm heading to Peacock Springs Saturday to look at some wet rocks :)

John

You stole my idea! I was going to post a Happy Turkey Day thread! I guess great minds think alike:dork2: EVeryone have an awesome day and hopefully weekend as well. Like GRD said, there is something for all of us to be thankful for!!!!:D:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom