Happy Thanksgiving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gary D.

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Remember when our parents cooked up the old theory that we couldn’t go swimming for 45 minutes after we ate. Well lets hope none of us have to test that theory today or this entire holiday season. On a callout that is.:wink:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Here, here! :clapping:

Thanks to all of you that serve - medical, first responders, police, fire . . . and of course, our servicemembers everywhere.

Here, here! :clapping:

Thanks to all of you that serve - medical, first responders, police, fire . . . and of course, our servicemembers everywhere.

Gary many many moons ago you mentioned a diver going for a deep air record in rec gear rented from a LDS in a lake near you. I hope he is still slowly coming up from his decompression and you do not have to rescue him this holiday season.

Happy T Day to all rescuers.

Gary many many moons ago you mentioned a diver going for a deep air record in rec gear rented from a LDS in a lake near you. I hope he is still slowly coming up from his decompression and you do not have to rescue him this holiday season.

Happy T Day to all rescuers.

I think the few years he has had that gear rented he would have been better off buying it. :wink:

I'm still sore enough that if I have to dive it better be a recovery. (not really) Just kidding. I'm not going to be a happy diver if I have to go in a hurry before I get healed up.

Back
Top Bottom