Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows *SPOILERS THREAD*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
*** MERGED THREAD ***

************ SPOILER THREAD HERE ************​

Hi guys.... post away here as you read the book

PLEASE DO NOT post Harry Potter spoilers anywhere else as we dont want to ruin the reading pleasure of all the harry potter fans out there

many thanks and cheers!!​

I'll be grabbing one tomorrow. :wink: and yup on the spoiler thread

It should be delivered to my house tomorrow.

soooo

i was in the local kmart picking up some blank dvds when i notice a crowd of excited people and thought i would go check them out as i might NEED one

the the shopping instinct kicked in

there were squealling and screaming and grabbing and i thought whatever they are after must be good and so i must WANT one

so i worked my way to the frontish and something was thrust into my hands and someone tried to grab it off me and thought i HAVE it now so i must have needed

i then sprinted to the checkout - after all i NEED it, i WANTED it and now i must pay for it!!

and i then found myself outside the store, $28 poorer wondering how the heck did i end up with a harry potter book!!!!

ive only read one of the others before on a dive trip in Yap ... so back into the store to buy the OTHER six books to catch up on the story!!

just got home and realized i forget the bank dvds i went to the store for!!!

spoiler thread done.... when i was in the shoppin centre there were people everywhere in cafes and sitting on benches reading already

saw some mums reading to their kids while drinking baby-cinos

i still dont know how i ended up buying the book! it just happened!!!

Mine shipped from Amazon. I hope it comes tomorrow!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom