Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows *SPOILERS THREAD*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stupid question time.... i read the 7th book and then decided i had to go back and read 1 to 6 (not read them before)

so.... if the Wesleys are wizards and witches, and poor - why dont they just wave the wand around and create some gold coins???

almitywife:
stupid question time.... i read the 7th book and then decided i had to go back and read 1 to 6 (not read them before)

so.... if the Wesleys are wizards and witches, and poor - why dont they just wave the wand around and create some gold coins???

against their TOS, mrs.A :)

:shocked: but they have MAGIC!

whats the fun in that if you have to budget & scrape by like normal day muggle-folk!

they can't have everything. they can only use magic to defend themselves or to fight off evil... not for their own luxurious desire, or even something less than that...

i know... not a very glorious kind of life after all....

almitywife:

it's against one of the cardinal rules or something ... like you can't create food or basic metals from nothing

i forget what the fragging rule is called

personally, i'd conjure a pony!
rolling-dartmoor-pony-1.jpg

almitywife:

One of the 4 exceptions. And they're Weasleys. Wesley was a Methodist.

Means he had a method huh??

Back
Top Bottom