Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows *SPOILERS THREAD*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thats what i was thinking also Leesa..... im still a bit upset about Remus and Tonks

page 587 - when longbottom drew out the sword from the Sorting hat... was that the Gryffindor sword and how did that happen???

Anyone from Gryffindor could pull the sword, when it was needed....in that moment it was Neville....that is also why the Sword could never really belong to Harry.

:hugs:...I know....when they finally were happy together...sad...

ahhh - so boom - the gobblin no longer had the sword???

almitywife:
ahhh - so boom - the gobblin no longer had the sword???

right ... as best as i can tell, no one can own the sword because any Gryffindor can pull it out of the hat in a moment of need

justleesa:
:hugs:...I know....when they finally were happy together...sad...

i was really sorry that Tonks died ... i really liked her

well im just finishing off another book (the book thief by markus zusak) and then i guess i better start reading harry potter book # 1

I've been Potter fan since about the time book 2 came out. Makes for great vacation reading.

As for HP7:

I loved the way Neville's grandmother got into the thick of the fight. & how Mrs. Weasly went after Bellatrix.

My thoughts on Victoria was that she may have been named after Viktor Krum?

Nice that she brought Percy back to the family. Knew that had to happen.

Deaths - Wasn't the owner of the antiquities shop that the one wardrobe was in killed? Was that HP6?

Paula

I decided doing a search on the deaths in the Potter books was the only way I was going to get any sleep tonight. & as I'm meeting some buddies at a quarry in the morning I did it.

Chronology of the deaths in the book. Including those mentioned in the books but that happened prior to Harry's time at Hogwarts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_the_Harry_Potter_stories#Deaths

Night all!
Paula zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just got back from my Far East deployment.....got the book and read it in under 10 hours. WOW. I really hope they dont try to do that book in only two hours.

Saw the new movie. Man, Tonks is hotter than a firecracker.

Now if I can just get over this dang jet lag.......they got a potient for that?

Back
Top Bottom