Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows *SPOILERS THREAD*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayward Son:
I was peeved that snape turned out to not be a complete evil SOB. Not surprised, the possibility has been there, I just don't like him having redeeming qualities, LOL.

love does things to people. even evil ones, it seems.

finally finished!!!

i dont understand why Draco was the master of the elder wand????? is that in the previous books???

it was Draco that started killing Dumbledore and then Snape took over and finished the job.
And while Snape did it as a result of promise given to AD, Draco just wanted to kill him.
And for the Elder Wand the master was the one that wanted to kill previous owner. Draco wanted to kill DA, Snape didn't.
And yes - this was in the previous book.
Mania

almitywife:
finally finished!!!

i dont understand why Draco was the master of the elder wand????? is that in the previous books???
Draco forcibly removed Dumledore's wand, thereby beating him. Thus the loyalty of the Elder Wand transferred to Draco.

Snape only killed Dumbledore (at his request). He did not beat him...

El Orans:
Draco forcibly removed Dumledore's wand, thereby beating him. Thus the loyalty of the Elder Wand transferred to Draco.

Snape only killed Dumbledore (at his request). He did not beat him...

Exactly.

You know when harry "dies" and is at that kings cross place talking to dumbledore...what the heck was the other thing there? the thing dumbledore kept on saying there was no hope for? Was that Voldemort?

whew! just finished reading the book before i had the ending given away by somebody

i knew Harry wouldn't die

so is Voldermort gonna spend eternity as a small, skinless child in constant pain?

creamofwheat:
what the heck was the other thing there? the thing dumbledore kept on saying there was no hope for? Was that Voldemort?

yes, i think so, because Harry tells him "i know how you end up"

didn't he just die because all the other Horcruxes were destroyed?

If I got it right.....When LV tired to kill Harry as a child he unknowingly created another Horcrux IN Harry. In trying to kill Harry he actually killed himself and that is what was laying on the floor...dying

Back
Top Bottom