Has anyone ever gone back?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BP/Ws are going to push us face down and drown us, but we should be diving deep air. Along with cutting the crotch strap off the BP, it's been an interesting week on the Tech Forum.

All 5 of you have a lot to say... and continue to prove you know nothing...

Yes, the shop is for sale... but what Scuba Shop isn't? I just happened to post mine.

We won't bore you with the reasons why... but suffice it to say it has nothing to do with losing money... the shop actually booms and is a steal at the price offered... so once again this proves you know nothing

You guys should all have a think tank to sit around and talk about everyone else whom you know nothing about. If you ever have the balls to dive deeper than 30 feet - come on down and visit me... I'll have you boldly going where no one has gone before - before you know it...

Yes, the shop is for sale... but what Scuba Shop isn't? I just happened to post mine.

We won't bore you with the reasons why... but suffice it to say it has nothing to do with losing money... the shop actually booms and is a steal at the price offered... so once again this proves you know nothing

You guys should all have a think tank to sit around and talk about everyone else whom you know nothing about. If you ever have the balls to dive deeper than 30 feet - come on down and visit me... I'll have you boldly going where no one has gone before - before you know it...

Well although it's short of calling everyone a Nazi I think he's pretty much closed this thread. It has now reached the bottom and is not going to get any better.

dude, it is to my understanding that 40ft is the mark used by the LDS I plan to use for certification. "I know that" and the LDS i plan to use IS NOT FOR SALE!
You offered me a $95 cert. Does that include transpo, food, lodging? (I doubt it)
what about gear? you were going to make me a deal! These other guys "flamed you" from the start because of the statements you made, and you blame them for calling your hand?
you know I have NEVER dived and even I saw holes in your remarks and have now called you on three of them. 30 feet indeed. where I will be doing most of my "water sports" is 70-80ft at the rim of the canyon.
I will admit the remarks about the narc class were out of line but then you called the cats, you herd them.

dude, it is to my understanding that 40ft is the mark used by the LDS I plan to use for certification. "I know that" and the LDS i plan to use IS NOT FOR SALE!
You offered me a $95 cert. Does that include transpo, food, lodging? (I doubt it)
what about gear? you were going to make me a deal! These other guys "flamed you" from the start because of the statements you made, and you blame them for calling your hand?
you know I have NEVER dived and even I saw holes in your remarks and have now called you on three of them. 30 feet indeed. where I will be doing most of my "water sports" is 70-80ft at the rim of the canyon.
I will admit the remarks about the narc class were out of line but then you called the cats, you herd them.

What are you talking about?
First of all I told you our "checkouts" were $95... not our certs... Certs are $359.95. If you indicated you were looking for somewhere to "checkout." Since we accept universal referrals for checkout... we charge them $95 for 5 checkout dives.

On gear.. yes... you're just plain dumb if you think you can get a better price than you can get from us on top quality gear. You called my hand? LOL

You who babbles incoherently saw holes in my remarks? No one has found a hole yet.

I say most of the people on this thread dive no deeper than 30 feet. When you cert with us you actually get certified to 60 ft... and for a small pittance more to 130 ft... which based on your comments I doub't you'll ever see.

My hope and goal since entering the sport was to certifiy "real" divers who actually go diving... and don't have much time to sit around and talk about it... such as those on this thread. I visit a couple of days every couple of months to make sure things are running as they should be... and that not too much poor information is being disseminated to the masses.

Get away from the computer my friend.... Get off the Couch - Explore Your World...
and just for an FYI... the Dive Shop is no longer for sale. I changed my mind. After reading the spew here... I've come to realize just how much this sport needs me.

Happy Diving!

What are you talking about?
First of all I told you our "checkouts" were $95... not our certs... Certs are $359.95. If you indicated you were looking for somewhere to "checkout." Since we accept universal referrals for checkout... we charge them $95 for 5 checkout dives.

Excuse me but I do believe you did indeed say cert (and I quote).

No worries Oxy... if you lived here your 2 day cert course would cost you a whopping $95.00 through us... Of course you'd be in a cold quarry wearing a 7mm suit with 5 feet of vis, but you'd save a few bucks!

My hope and goal since entering the sport was to certifiy "real" divers who actually go diving... and don't have much time to sit around and talk about it... such as those on this thread. I visit a couple of days every couple of months to make sure things are running as they should be... and that not too much poor information is being disseminated to the masses.
You have me rolling on the floor over here. You are so full of **** it's not funny.

You who babbles incoherently saw holes in my remarks? No one has found a hole yet.

Your arguments had more holes than a swiss cheese

I say most of the people on this thread dive no deeper than 30 feet. When you cert with us you actually get certified to 60 ft... and for a small pittance more to 130 ft... which based on your comments I doub't you'll ever see.

Oh I forgot, real divers dive deep & deeper, preferable on air I'm sure, because real divers 'manage' narcosis.

You are an arrogant d.u.m.b.a.s.s, and you are the last thing the dive industry needs. :shakehead:

No worries Oxy... if you lived here your 2 day cert course would cost you a whopping $95.00 through us... Of course you'd be in a cold quarry wearing a 7mm suit with 5 feet of vis, but you'd save a few bucks!

^^^^^that says cert COURSE
I'm deleting my subscription to this thread , as Brian has pointed out it is not worth reading.

the blind arrogance displayed by 'offthewall1' is quite amazing and to then insult everyone else on SB who is reading this, simply because they disagree with him......well you should not be instructing and certainly not a good advert for SB, not excusing the tone of some of the replies, although I tend to agree with the tone from Jason B, Sheck and all the others.

I suggest most people criticising you are more experienced than the only person siding with you, who is not certified.

anyway, I had to respond as the BS was just eating at me.......yes use BP/w and long hose set up and will never go back.

cheers to all and safe diving and watch thoas bits of sharp metal stabbing you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom