Has anyone seen Borat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
I'm not the sicko. Fairy is :D :D :D :D :D
Hey, I resemble that remark.:mooner:

Missdirected:
:11doh: I thought it was her husband.
I wish. Just think of all the cool diving I could do. Richie does have awesome eyes.

DavidPT40:
Fairybasslet, I was looking at your profile thinking "Hmm, those two guys look a little bit familiar". Then I realized that they were John Chatterton and Richie Kohler! Where did you meet those two dudes at?
I first met them at Beneath the Sea a couple of years ago, but I didn't know they were going to be there so I didn't bring my book for them to sign. So I started emailing John to see when he would be around again, and his publisher gave him a schedule of book signings he was going to be at. This one was really good because the author, Robert Kurson, John and Richie all spoke, and then they had a book signing. I think it was at the New Rochelle, NY library but I don't really remember. I know I drove about an hour to get there and met a friend there and he took the photo and sent it to me. And of course I took one of him too because it was his camera. :rofl3: Anyway, I had been emailing John a couple of times to get directions and stuff, and told him my mom read the book and really loved it and that she might come with me. So when I introduced myself to him as the pest who had been emailing him, he looked at my mom and said "This must be your mother." He was so gracious. I couldn't believe that he remembered that little tidbit I threw in. He is truly a gentleman and a humble person.

Back
Top Bottom