Haven't dove up here yet...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Devils_advocate

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been living in CT for almost five years and here sometime in the realitively near future I'm going to go diving up here for the first time. I'm a florida spoiled diver. I just never really thought there would be to much to see here. However, I just got my wife into it and I'm psyched to dive here. Does anyone have suggestions for dives in eastern CT/RI?

Welcome to the wonderful world of connecticut diving, where there's no such thing as bad visibility. I just had a friend do the exact opposite as you, move from CT to Florida.

Anyway, if you like shore diving, check out Fort Wetherill State Park in Jamestown, RI.

www.riparks.com/fortweth.htm

It's probably one of the most popular places for newer divers in your area of the state and shouldn't be that far of a drive.

Thanks! As soon as my reg is done at the shop (being serviced) I'm going to try it out. If you have any other good spots that your willing to give I'll probably try them all eventually.:D

Back
Top Bottom