He-Man?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BUMMER! This was so much fun. :rofl3:

Leejnd:
BUMMER! This was so much fun. :rofl3:
It was SB3...! You weren't here for SB2 were you...??

Nope...only got certified in August. I do applaud you for this whole thing. Now I'm dying to know what you did LAST year!

Dear users...

We hope you enjoyed our bit of lunacy on April first! We did it for fun and nothing else. Most of you jumped right in and played along with it. For those we upset, we truly apologize and promise to not do anything like this again... until next year. :D

However, if you see ANY remnants of our little prank (and you should not), please use the "Report!" button on the bottom left of every post. Give us a description of the problem and it will give us the link.

I enjoyed it. Thanks. DandyDon, I think you are a generally good guy but my feelings for you seemed to have magically changed overnight. Sorry. That was the best one, by the way.

NetDoc:
Dear users...

We hope you enjoyed our bit of lunacy on April first! We did it for fun and nothing else. Most of you jumped right in and played along with it. For those we upset, we truly apologize and promise to not do anything like this again... until next year. :D
Thanks for the fun Pete. Although the board deals with some serious subjects it is good to see the pranksters at work as well :)

^you^ was the only 4/1 joke that got me, although it was for a few seconds I still enjoyed that "Ahh Haaa" when I got it. For those that didn't see the fun in it, at least they have learned that it is the internet and anything goes on the internet.

April Fool's ???????????

Are you kidding ? I thought Dandy Don was expressing his love for me ?
Seeing as we've never met, I was wondering how he could express his love for me,
I thought it was hilarious...
You definitely got me for about 30 seconds He-Man !

Hahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom