He who knows it feels it Lord

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob Evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Spent the week in Intensive Care with my Father. He is home now and doing just fine. While sitting in the hospital, I had an epiphany, the first of which is: Ever since Bonnie Cardone, Editor of Skin Diver Magazine coined the statement, "Some people Love and some people hate Force Fins", I've heard this quoted over and over and over and over....... Those who love can never hate.

Bob, I hope your Dad makes a speedy recovery.
All is well up here and we are getting ready to move
Love
Avi

Bob,
Glad your Dad is home. Lost my Mom in November at 88. Was thankful she made it that far. I do miss her. Hope your Dad's health continues to improve.

glad to hear your dad is doing better,

hate- its takes way to much energy to hate, I have no time for it. but I greatly dislike idiots who think they know what they are talking about and think their opinions/misconceptions are in reality facts.

My best wishes for speedy recovery of your father

Anyone who hates the Force Fin probably can not pay your price ... and beware of the hate...
"Fear is the path to the dark side: fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."
Not suffer, come to the force, join Force Fin!

Saludos cordiales

Jose

I don't know what it has to do with fins, but I'm glad your dad is home and doing well. I hope he continues to improve.

Walter, while sitting with my dad I had a epiphany. I now know how to transfer knowledge to everyone's advantage, and that also means you Walter. I plan to pull the cotter pin to the Aquatic world soon. My dad is an Artist and taught me many skills that made my contributions possible.

Bob, I just read about your father and hope that being home will speed his full recovery. I too just got out of the hospital and remember its chill, but love the warmth of home.

Back
Top Bottom