Heading to Oman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shortdivemedic

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am heading to Oman and my hut on the beach at the Oman Dive Center tomorrow for four fun filled days of diving .:banana::bounce: I will be taking my new HOG Reg set-up and my new Zeagle Ranger for some shakedown dives. I will even be taking my camera and hoping for some decent things to take pictures of. Lets hope for some good visibility and some warm calm waters.

Cheers
Michael

It's been ten plus years since I last dove there. One of my FAVS! Have fun and keep your camera handy!
See you topside! John

Hope you're having loads of fun. Liza and Kristen bought the t-shirt for you, but I don't have it in blue (only ladies' version)........Would you prefer light grey with black print or black with white print?

Enjoy :D
Karin x

tshirt back.jpgt-shirts.jpg

Well this was my third time there and the first two times the diving sucked due to poor visibilty and rough water which made for bad diving ,but the huts on the beach and the dive shop at the Oman Dive Center keep me coming back. This time was my lucky day ,the diving was great with good visiblity and calm waters. We got to see turtles,the biggest morrays I have ever seen and my favorite the nuddibranches where they have at least 7 to 10 different colors of them. We even got to see several difffernt kinds of rays. The coral was even impressive as I love different colors. Not so much on the pictures this trip as I had some problems with battery life. it turned out the bag that the airlines couldnt find was holding my camera charger.I was lucky enought to find it at the airport when I was flying out. So all in all I give a thumbs up to the Oman Dive Center and their staff,and if your in that area its worth a look. Good job all

Cheers
Michael

Glad you had a good trip, not dived down there in some time.

Hey Karin, nice T-shirts, shame about the models :rofl3:

Glad you had a good trip, not dived down there in some time.

Hey Karin, nice T-shirts, shame about the models :rofl3:

Oh no............back to therapy again - and I thought I look nice from behind :wink:)) Did I mention all the weird nudibranchs, xeno crabs, tigertail shrimps etc we have seen lately.........:wink:

Have been hearing about them, but traveling too much at the moment, off to Spain (again) next weekend.

Will be squeezing a few dives in once I return on the 21st May.

Oh you do look good from behind too :wink: ..... I was referring to your male colleagues :rofl3:

I now have a terrible image in my head of Gordon ogling Paul's arse :confused:

Go an wash your mouth out with soap Simon, the last thing I would ogle is Paul's arse, Karin on the other hand :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom