Heading to the coast - first time!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hawkwood

MSDT
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
My son and I are off to Victoria to dive off the west coast for the first time. Quite exited.

We will be doing two boat dives each in the mornings on Saturday and Sunday and then off to Ogden Point each afternoon for two more (our mapping project). I think we are in for a busy but fun weekend.

You lucky people... you are in for a treat. The vis has been pretty good lately! Where are you going on your charters? Are you doing Race Rocks on Saturday and then the wrecks on Sunday? If so, those are great charters!

Enjoy yourself, dive safe, and look for the wolf eels in about 50' feet of water near the second bend in the breakwater... (ask at Ogden Point Dive Centre... they'll tell you where to look)

Cheers!

Thanks, news about the vis is great to hear.

Not sure where the heck we are going for the boat dives. The group we are going with out of Calgary has "bought" the boat, and I know I was told where we were planning to go, but I didn't write it down and for the life of me I can't remember.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom