Health questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terminal 3 arrivals has a few restaurants including a Wendy's and a coffee shop or two.
T3 has more than a few eating places scattered from the ground floor all the way up to the 4th. And there are some fancy one just across the road at the Newport city.

How difficult it is to look it up on line?
Ummm.i don't think online will tell me if arrival restrooms are clean 😂...

Ummm.i don't think online will tell me if arrival restrooms are clean 😂...
If you can handle those in India then........squatting toilet is hard to find in the country.
But do bring your own favourite brand to wipe....
Have you ever travelled to other places other than India/USA?

If you can handle those in India then........squatting toilet is hard to find in the country.
But do bring your own favourite brand to wipe....
Have you ever travelled to other places other than India/USA?
Yeah all over US, Canada, hawaii(paradise on earth), italy, all over Caribbean.. Mexico. Central american countries..

At this point you're just being a very helpful jerk! 😐
Not getting the point..

Yeah all over US, Canada, hawaii(paradise on earth), italy, all over Caribbean.. Mexico. Central american countries..

At this point you're just being a very helpful jerk! 😐
Not getting the point..
You just want everything on a plate.
I assume everywhere you had gone had only spotless clean toilet!
And you have no experience to deal with foul toilet even if you were urgently needed it.

The Philippines is an extremely safe country to travel in, in ten or so trips neither myself or my husband or anybody else we dived with reported being sick.

We always take our time, don’t drink any or very little alcohol, avoid becoming dehydrated and eat little or no red meat. Our little formula works for us. I am not sure where your embarkation country is, but if you will be flying in from anywhere outside Asia, I would strongly recommend staying in Manila for a night or so and not spending six hours in an airport after an international flight and then embarking on a journey of several hours. The hotels near the airport are western style and standard.

We have travelled around the Philippines a lot and dived there alot. I never remember an unclean bathroom.

I am sure that you will have a wonderful time !

Back
Top Bottom