Hear ye, Hear Ye...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Raise a glass, and tip a cow (???) for we have a new moderator from the west coast....

Welcome back
OTTER!!!

Does that sound like a sitcom to you , or what? We look forward to his helping us out around here.

LOL, NetDoc!! What a play on words :)

Congratulations, Otter, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person :wink: !! Wait until Ana gets back from camping and hears this!!

jennifer

I would just remind you that the demographics of this board may cause quite a few people to wonder what you are talking about....It was from a time before John Travolta was famous and I was a mere teenager...barely (1975-79).

It is an honor to be able to further serve such a great ScubaBoard community as ours.

I guess Im too young, cuz I didnt get it...

Congrats anyways though...

demographics of this board may cause quite a few people to wonder what you are talking about
Don't go blaming demographics... I was born obtuse, and I kinda like it that way. :D I -AM- the Pun Meister!

And for those who didn't "get it"... put a K in front of his name, and do a search for the TV sitcom by that name. It was John Travolta's first bit of fame (I think).

Back
Top Bottom