Helllloooooo Scuba Board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skarowe

Reaction score
This is my first post to any forum on the Internet. I have been reading many threads on this scuba board for the past week while planning my first scuba trip (I will go to Belize).

I'm not yet certified but will do a PADI course in a couple weeks and then do my open water part in Belize. I hope to dive a lot on the 14 day trip--2 or 3 dives per day if possible for about 9 of the 14 days. I'm a good swimmer in good physical condition.

I will be posting other messages soon regarding my trip to Belize.

Thanks to all of you who regularly post to this site--I have gained a lot of useful info by reading it the past week.

Steve

Hi Steve, welcome to ScubaBoard!

Enjoy that open water class, and be sure to get the names and phone numbers of everyone in your local group... you may find that they will also be looking for dive buddies in the months and years to come, particularly if they are planning to continue in their dive education.

Be sure to check out the opt-in "Surface Interval" group here on Scubaboard if you're interested in getting to know some other divers around the world in a fun, laid-back setting.

Have fun, and be safe!

(Oh, and be sure to fill out your profile when you can, so others can get to know you better.)

Welcome to the 'board and to SCUBA!!!!
yep, alot of good input here... dive on in and enjoy. And as DiverBry stated let us at least know what part of the world your from and feel free do drop on down to your local dive forum also to find those willing and able to help you grow in this new found addiction. And above all, enjoy Belize!!!

Welcome to the board! Good luck in your course!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom