Hello all, go scuba!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sikpupy

Registered
Reaction score
You can stay down so much longer :) . Okay, moving on, have fun and be safe!

Hey, you'll get no argument from me. I had all the gear, the card, traveled around and sometimes found myself swimming through the corridors of submerged wrecks in the nighttime. The only reason I don't do it now is that I enjoy snorkeling more. Maybe it is comparable to having dated some really beautiful women but in the end preferring to marry more of a pretty woman, someone with not so much upkeep and general bother. Someone nicer to have around. So, have fun scuba diving. Stay down longer! Me, I'm traveling light these days.

who do you think you are telling people to go scuba? freediving or snorkeling are inferior in your opinion ?
if someone wants to scuba, theyll go get certified.
i do both and theyre nothing alike: scuba is more calming but you feel a little distance from the ocean, but freediving has a more natural feel to it despite the air shortage.
how long you been diving anyway? are you even certified?

who do you think you are telling people to go scuba? freediving or snorkeling are inferior in your opinion ?
if someone wants to scuba, theyll go get certified.
i do both and theyre nothing alike: scuba is more calming but you feel a little distance from the ocean, but freediving has a more natural feel to it despite the air shortage.
how long you been diving anyway? are you even certified?

Easy tiger... I think it is just a new board member who was checking out all the forums. No need to get all crazy defensive. We can all get along.

He even put a happy smiley at the end of his post.

2 different worlds. I don't scuba because I do not care to invest in the upkeep of the certification for a couple times a year. I go under water with a snorkel... I get as excited as the OP.

I would lay money he just got back from a trip and was excited and wanted to share that with folks. Or he is a troll who is not worth the time.

So here is to being wet. However you get there! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom