Hello All ----- Great Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cardzard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've been reading different post and learn that there is lots of great info here. I'm new to diving with only 14 dives. Just want to say HI and hope to join the Florida Conch Divers on one their future dive parties. Both my wife and I dive. I'm diving Key Largo with Sea Dwellers at the end of October for 3 days. Any info or suggestions would welcomed about them or the diving.
Once again GREAT BOARD now i just have to find more time to read.

A warm south Florida welcome!
When you are ready for a beach dive, look us up, there are a bunch of us here that do beach dives

cardzard once bubbled...
I've been reading different post and learn that there is lots of great info here. I'm new to diving with only 14 dives. Just want to say HI and hope to join the Florida Conch Divers on one their future dive parties. Both my wife and I dive. I'm diving Key Largo with Sea Dwellers at the end of October for 3 days. Any info or suggestions would welcomed about them or the diving.
Once again GREAT BOARD now i just have to find more time to read.

Sounds a lot like me and my girlfriend. I've only got 17 dives under my BC at the moment, but am going to try to get a few more in next weekend before we head down to Venice. We are looking at doing a dive at the end of the month down in the Keys, though just a 1 day deal.

scuba_jenny once bubbled...
A warm south Florida welcome!
When you are ready for a beach dive, look us up, there are a bunch of us here that do beach dives

Any of you doing beach dives in Venice between Oct 27th and Nov 1st?

Only if you twist my arm hard enough- OUCH! :D
Unfortunately, the company I'm contracting to has a problem with me billing them while I'm underwater (gotta wonder about some people :D), I can probably make it on the 1st, although I usually dive on Sunday. Let me know, and I'll make the sacrifice.

ReefGuy once bubbled...
Only if you twist my arm hard enough- OUCH! :D
Unfortunately, the company I'm contracting to has a problem with me billing them while I'm underwater (gotta wonder about some people :D), I can probably make it on the 1st, although I usually dive on Sunday. Let me know, and I'll make the sacrifice.

I'd rather do Saturday and Sunday, but unfortunately we gotta get on a plane Sunday evening.(unless we win the lottery) One of these days I'll get a job down there so that I won't have to make these return flights. If only I could get paid to dive. Wouldn't that be the life...

I find it easier to bill hours underwater but no one pays me to dive.

They pay me to clear pipe, plug pipe, install pipe, install concrete, build, fit, repair, inspect, recover, salvage, etc. Diving is just how I commute to the job site.:D

Vis? We don' got no stinkin' vis.
We don' need no stinkin' vis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom