Hello all. I'm from Pensacola Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nitrox32

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello fellow divers. My name is David and here is a short bio.I was NAUI certified in 1997. Was diving for about a year and quit for a spell. Recently got back into it. (just bought all new gear). I currently use ScubaPro except for my reg. it's an Aqua Lung Titan and a Suunto Mosquito computer. I have been reading the posts on this site for awhile and think this group is AWESOME! So i'm looking forward to talking with you guys and having fun on the Forum.

Welcome aboard from the Empire State!!

Welcome. I'm a little farther east from you in Tallahassee. I make a few trips your way each year (Destin/Ft Walton). Will actually be that way the weekend of May 17th.

Tom
=-) :) =-)

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here and Dive Safe......................

hello all,new to the board as of last week.i'm george from houston.been diving since dec oo. this is the board that i've been looking for.lets get wet.:)

I am between you two. Ponce de Leon. If you do not know where that is, I am 7 miles from Vortex Springs www.vortexspring.com I had failed luck this last week end at Mills Pond run, boat has carb problems, will be working on them today and taking the boat out as soon as it is fixed. Let me know if you want to get together for diving. I am about 75 miles from Pen and 100 from Talla

Welcome aborad Nitrox32 (nice handle)!

Like the NAUI part ;o)

Hope you'll have many things to share with us - that the great thing about this board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom