Hello..all,specially my husband.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jinzhere

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, this is a great board and really good help.
I got a my c-card last year with my husband and we both loved it.
Local quarry (Millbrook-Haymarket,VA) is a little bit poor viz and cold for newbies but we love this place.

My husband went to Florida for cavern and intro cave diving this week so when he is back we can dive together.

Have a safe and fun diving everybody...

Congrats on your certification and welcome to the board jinzhere! Poor viz and cold, just like here, makes you appreciate those tropical dives though.:D I sure wish I was down in Florida doing my cave class but, that will have to wait for now.:rolleyes:

Welcome to the boards, jinzhere! Is your husband on scubaboard also?

I actually grew up in Manassas--21 years! Left 6 years ago; I definietly knew Haymarket, but, since I didn't dive back then, I had no idea there was a local place divers went to and hopped into all that cold water!
Amazing how Manassas has changed in the past few years!!

KBeck once bubbled...
Welcome to the boards, jinzhere! Is your husband on scubaboard also?

I actually grew up in Manassas--21 years! Left 6 years ago; I definietly knew Haymarket, but, since I didn't dive back then, I had no idea there was a local place divers went to and hopped into all that cold water!
Amazing how Manassas has changed in the past few years!!
At the first time when we found the quarry we could'nt believe how lucky we are!! We do love that place.
My husband is on scuba board also.He's goal of this year is padi instrutor,mine is rescue diver. Good luck to us,,,

Thanks all.. Safe and Fun.

Back
Top Bottom