Hello diverdoug1,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdoug1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hello diverdoug1,

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
There you go. Duh, yeah I know I have not posted. I wish they would get rid of that stupid reminder header.

Hello diverdoug1,

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?
There you go. Duh, yeah I know I have not posted. I wish they would get rid of that stupid reminder header.

You might want to post your complaint on site support, not basic scuba so the people who run the board see it.

Reactions: Jax
I guess it worked since it made you post something.......:wink:

And made me have to move it...:D

And I made Grumpyold guy live up to his name! :mooner:

So I made your day, eh?

Is that a Canadian accent? Didn't make my day, but made me smile:D

Not real, just trying not to sound like a Texan.

I guess diverdougs think alike! I thought the same thing when I got that message but I intentionally didn't post anything for a couple of days so as to render the message counterproductive. TAKE THAT automated message...you don't own me!!! Wait... what if the message KNEW that would be my response, and thus the automated message manipulated me into not posting?!? Oh man...I'm freaking out...I don't know what's real anymore...DAMN YOU AUTOMATED MESSAGE!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR F*CKING MIND GAMES!!!!

I guess diverdougs think alike! I thought the same thing when I got that message but I intentionally didn't post anything for a couple of days so as to render the message counterproductive. TAKE THAT automated message...you don't own me!!! Wait... what if the message KNEW that would be my response, and thus the automated message manipulated me into not posting?!? Oh man...I'm freaking out...I don't know what's real anymore...DAMN YOU AUTOMATED MESSAGE!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR F*CKING MIND GAMES!!!!

Ummm, think I'm gonna' change my name! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom