Hello everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_Phil

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am new to SCUBA & just recently completed my NAUI OW certification in Orlando, Fl with final dive in West Palm, FL. I will be going to Malta next month to complete my AOW & NITROX course. I am an American living & working in Kaiserslautern, Germany. My next course will be dry suit diving so I can continue to dive in Germany throughout most of the year and keep proficient in my newly acquired skills. Looking forward to read and absorb knowledge from eveyones posts here :)

:coffee: good morning

Hello and welcome to both the board and diving. Have a great time in Kaiserslautern. I loved the area when I was there for a year.

Welcome to Germany from someone else living and working here. Do you have a drysuit? Hope so. I dive mostly with Germans but have a few American dive buddies. We dive all year round, let me know if interested. We are in the Grafenwoehr area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Back
Top Bottom