Hello Everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Nick27

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello my name is Nick and I am (right now) an open water scuba diver, but I am going into advanced soon and I hope to reach technical diving. I live on the Florida southwest coast, where it is ridiculously hot all year round, and apart from the monotonous flat terrain and palm trees, things can get pretty wild and fun. Also, my name Nick doesn't come from Nicholas, but from Nikita in-case you were wondering... I am Russian; Привет всем моим славянским землякам! I have plenty of hobbies apart from scuba diving; I enjoy motorsport (any Formula Drift or WRC fans out here?), I keep bees, I do several sports, I keep a saltwater aquarium, I do mountain biking and archery, oh, and I have a dream to be a helicopter pilot... people think i'm pretty bizzare :D. So if you have questions about any of that, ask me I might know a thing or two :). You can follow me on instagram: corsair_mtb.
Thank you for your attention.

Welcome to SB. Nothing wrong with bizarre!
Thankyou, I am pretty well-rounded when it comes to activities and knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom