Hello finesse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mantaboy

Registered
Reaction score
Bonjour finesse
Just sending you some sun shine from Manihi. Hope all is well, bachus just left and I think he and his wife really enjoyed themselves. MANTAS ARE STILL HERE ! ! !
Bachus got some great photos.....
Bye for now
a bientôt
Mantaboy:wink:

Bonjour Mantaboy!!!!!! How are you ???? WOW what a surprise to see you on the Scubaboard....and let me be the first to welcome you here .....!!!!!

I hope you are doing well ..... and Loic the same ....Hows the finger doing ???? Tell him the Robin and I say "Hello".....

We were over at a dive buddies house Friday night showing him some of the picture from the trip ....and the Video we got from Bora Bora......He was amazed !!!!! We had just finished looking at his Bonaire footage and then we showed him Bora Bora......well guess who wants to dive French Polynesia now!!!!! He was amazed at the pelagic’s we swam with.......not to mention the water !!!!....

I tell you.... every time we look at these photos we get transported right back to your side of the world.... A Journey we surely will never forget !!!!!

I enlarged some of the photos from Manihi ..... and people are amazed at some of those shots ...... they printed soooo well.....

So tell me did this one make the "Manta Wall"
fd1fa33f.jpg

Is this Finesse or Buzz???
Well I cant tell you how great it is to hear from you on this board!!!!! I’m sure First Mate will be writing soon .... oh yea ….that’s Robin !!!!!
Talk with you soon !!!!!!
Scott

Oh and another thing ...... A Big Thank you again for all you did to make Robin's First REAL Dive Trip The best anyone could......You truly made her feel comfortable ,confident and safe in her abilities ......Many Many Thanks !!!!! I owe you one !!!

Welcome Mantaboy!!!!

This is definitely a pleasant surprise to see you on these boards!!! Let me echo Scott when I say THANK YOU sooooooooo much for making my diving experience in FP truly amazing - you were exactly what I needed to get comfortable in the water - and I will never forget your care and concern.....well, that and the fact that you and Scott pushed me overboard for my first dive.....now that was an experience! :)

Hope to see you around here more! Kisses to you and Loic - please give him our best when you next talk with him!

--Robin

Well, well, well if it isn't the masked man from Manihi.

Let me be just another of the crowd to thank you for a wonderful time in Manihi. What a great way to end our trip. Allison and I will always be grateful for the special attention. Even when we know that you would rather be with your German friend looking for "Ray Manta"!

I have posted some photos from our dives at http://www.scubaboard.com/t18974/s.html

Many many many more from the Manta dives will follow on disk for you. I’ll mail it by next week.

Steve

By the way, who is this masked man
site1017.JPG

one more for good measure

site1016.JPG

You guys are killing me! Now you have friends in far away places writing to you on scuba board. And pictures to make all of us jealous!
Lucky Lucky people.
I want my turn!

Natasha once bubbled...
You guys are killing me! Now you have friends in far away places writing to you on scuba board. And pictures to make all of us jealous!
Lucky Lucky people.
I want my turn!

We all know that you have friends and admirers all over the world! As far as the pics go...you'll get your chance in Cayman in just a couple of months.

BTW....I should know my schedule soon, any room left?:D

Natasha......

Natasha once bubbled...
Lucky Lucky people.
I want my turn!

Well I hope its not making anyone too jealous .... just want to share all that we can ..... Robin and I still babble on with friends about the trip.....Its like a bad habit......you just cant stop!!!! you get going and there is no end....I think I said it before somewhere....but I have never been anywhere that you can truly forget the rest of the world exists.....Our trip was Magic!!!

I think you need to set your sights on a FP trip.....I'm just glad others from the board have been there .... to verify what we experienced !!!! Cant wait to get back and dive with Thierry
and I hope Loic!!!!

Steve ..... I love the Pics!!!!!

Thierry …. How’s Loic doing ??????? Have you heard from him ….

the photo you sent was.........................FINESSE
3 spots on the middle of the body. Easy to recognise.
Write to you soon.
Thierry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom