Hello from Anchorage, AK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

907Lonas

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello All,

I am new to ScubaBoard and trying to learn the ropes in here and how to navigate through everything.

Recently got my PADI Open Water certs while in HI on vacation with some friends and am now obsessed with diving! I am starting to talk with our local dive shops for what works best up here and so I can start buying my own dive gear will be looking for recommendations/advice on gear used by anyone willing to share their thoughts. Also looking to get my Dry Suit certification so I can start diving here in Alaska.

Currently in Anchorage and will be relocating to Juneau soon.

Welcome to SB 907Lonas and congratulations on getting open water certified. Good luck with your Dry Suit course when you go for it. I'd like to get that certification as well one of these days.

hope you like Alaska diving as much as I do. congrats on your cert and welcome to cold water diving. I have heard the diving in Juneau is good to, but have never been there.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom