Hello from Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

climbindiver:
In reply to JeffG
Edmonton, I see you are from Edmonton aswell. Always good to know fellow divers from here.
Climbindiver

Oh no, not another one!

Just kidding. Welcome to ScubaBoard. :D

SeanQ:
Oh no, not another one!

Just kidding. Welcome to ScubaBoard. :D
Yea yea...yuk it up.

JeffG:
Dec 18th. Jasper Ave Boston Pizza. 7:30pm

A whole bunch of Edm divers are going for a drink. Join us.

I would love to However, I have an exam the next day. If I am able to have enough studying done to warrent a study break I will drop by. Where on Jasper Ave is it? I can't think of where it would be.

Hey Sean, where on the Island are you from? I lived in Port McNeil for a short time. Amazing diving.
Climbindiver

All the guys here at Scubatoys.com would like to welcome you to Scubaboard. We've been ScubaBoard members for years now, and find it's a great place for divers to learn and share ideas. And we would like to share some pretty cool dive table software with you! To help you learn! Or just wanting to practice tables…

Free Dive Table Software!

Whether you are a new diver just trying to master the academic portion of your class, or a seasoned diver that has been using computers so long, you don't remember how to do dive table problems, we have a piece of software for you. The Computerized Table Tutor is a program that will run you through millions of dive table problems, show the tables right on your screen, and give you multiple choice questions. It also answers each one with easy to understand explanations and draws the answers out right on the table, and in a dive profile.

Thanks

Joe & Larry

climbindiver:
I would love to However, I have an exam the next day. If I am able to have enough studying done to warrent a study break I will drop by. Where on Jasper Ave is it? I can't think of where it would be.
North West corner of either 105 or 106 street.

Howdy!

JeffG:
North West corner of either 105 or 106 street.

Ah!, Yes I know where that is. When I worked down town we would go there somtimes on Fridays. Well, It doesn't look hopeful for tomorrow, however do let me know of any future gatherings. Are you part of one of the clubs?
Climbindiver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom