Hello from Cape Cod, MA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

millbilly

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hi. New diver this summer from Cape Cod, MA. Recently finished my advanced and drysuit. Starting PSD in a few weeks. Really enjoying this!

Welcome, your to far away from me.

welcome to the board, there is never a stupid question

Welcome to diving and to SB! And holler out if you are ever up Maine way!
Dive safe.

Welcome from a bit North of you. Are you planning on doing local diving? I once shore dived around Sandwich Beach and up at Rockport (better).

Welcome from a bit North of you. Are you planning on doing local diving? I once shore dived around Sandwich Beach and up at Rockport (better).

Doing the cape on Monday.

Yes. I plan to do most of my diving locally. I can only travel so much with a young family. Outside of my training I've been diving a local pond with my 13 y/o. I plan to dive Sandwich Beach and Garbage Beach, but this may not happen this season. I'll have the opportunity to dive monthly year round as a public safety diver. We train in different ponds in many towns as well as in the sound.

Back
Top Bottom