Hello from Central Texas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mixedpuppy

Registered
Reaction score
Howdy!

I just wanted to meet other divers in the Central Texas area and others in Texas and anywhere that have good experience and advice. I have been diving on and off since 1999. My military service has prevented me from diving on a regular basis but I am trying. So far I have dove in Freshwater Georgia and Florida, Saltwater in Florida, Hawaii and Okinawa.

I am currently in the market for an octo set up with regs, 1st stage, guages and possibly a new computer. I am open for any recommendations. I look forward to a dive in Cozumel and the Florida Keys someday. Nice meeting everyone

welcome aboard!

this board has answers to all your questions, and then some :wink:

Welcome, Puppy,

This board was a big help to me as I decided what equipment to get, and now they're helping me learn how to use it better.

It's a lot of fun, too.

Hope 2 C U around.

And welcome to SB. :wavey: Good place to learn, compare, argue. :krach: Put us in your Favorites and check in often.

Mixedpuppy:
I look forward to a dive in Cozumel and the Florida Keys someday. Nice meeting everyone

Change that "someday" word to "soon" and go for it...! :D

don
:sly:

Welcome to the boards mixedpuppy.

Have fun shopping for your gear.

Keep an eye on the Texas Swamp Divers board for group trips and come dive with us some time. We dive in Terrell in the North and South of Houston the most. There is also a group in Austin that dives Travis.

TwoBit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom